This week in class we're pretty much just reviewing for our test on Monday. We're doing textbook work and a review for the test. On Wednesday we went on a field trip for our Biology class. We went to many places around Austin and surrounding cities of Austin. We went to Comal Springs, the Natural Bridge Caverns, Aquarena Springs and Barton Springs, which I have pictures of in a previous blog. On Monday we had a religion seminar for geography where people from five religions came and spoke about their religions and answered questions based on their views of their religion. I thought that is was very interesting to have people from all over the world come and talk about their religions that they feel very strongly about.
I'm not really sure what I want to be when I grow up. I would love to work with art and learn more about art history but I also like some fields of medicine, like surgical fields. I don't want to think about what I want to be right now in high school because I want to do everything I enjoy right now and focus more on my career in my junior and senior year of high school, college and after college.
Thursday, May 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
i agree and i think that it was really cool to learn about the many different religions of the world. i hope that we can continue learning about religious. i love you good byeere
Hey how was the field trip did you swim? Some people said it was kinda stupid and tiring all I know is that it got me out of work in all of my clases for a day
love the wierd guy
Post a Comment