This week in class we are learning about different cultures in Southwest Asia. We are mainly focusing on the religions of Hinduism, Buddhism, Christianity, Judaism and Islam. My group is researching Judaism and we learned that one of their holy places, the Western Wall, was once the Jew's Second Temple, but was destroyed by the Romans. Also, Judaism is the influence of other major religions, like Christianity. We also had a map test over Southwest Asia, where we have to study the maps of the Middle East and then have a test over their physical features and the countries and cities.
Tomorrow I have going to Zilker Park and Barton Springs, again. It is supposed to be really nice weather so I have excited to spend the day outside. I'll try and take more pictures to put up.
Friday, April 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
hope you having fun at Zilker Park and Barton Springs.i am look forward to seeing the pictures you take.
Post a Comment