This week we really didn't learn anything new. On Monday and Tuesday we reviewed for our test that was one Wednesday. We reviewed by getting into groups and were asked questions that were going to be on our test. It really helped me review because it refreshed my memory over what I had already read. On Wednesday we took the test over Africa. The test was over subjects in our textbook as well as an essay part over our two Socratic Seminar.
I my own life this week, I was staying after school for many our hours for the play, The Learned Ladies, because we competed with other school on Thursday. The cast and crew of the play did well so we advanced to another level of the competition so we are competing this next Thursday again, against other schools that did well in their bracket. I took pictures of a street downtown, South Congress, where the capitol of Austin is located. On Friday, we didn't have school because of Good Friday, and I went downtown again and went to a park called Zilker Park which is a popular park in Austin. I also went to Barton Springs which is a natural pool.
Saturday, March 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
thanks.
i also like your picture.
i loke to play basketball but i'm not good at it :)
Post a Comment